Monday, November 2, 2009

005. I spent a ton of time cooking yesterday

I was a cookie maniac yesterday. Actually, I was kind of a maniac in general. I was determined to be super productive and I was. I got laundry done, finally assembled my second media shelf and got my DVDs unpacked. Got my evil Ikea Futon fully assembled. I took a trip to Target, Jewel, and Kohl's. Plus, in addition to the waffles and acorn squash seeds I made yesterday morning, I also made Pomegranate Coconut Quick Bread from a the Carrots n Cake blog.


I under-baked it a little so it didn't stay together very well, but it was still pretty yummy. I brought some to my mom and she liked it.


Lunch was pretty quick and dirty. I made a box of Annie's Organic Whole Wheat Shells & White Cheddar and tossed in some mixed veggies and a can of tuna. Nothing special, but here it is.



Dinner last night was home-made shrimp fried rice and Trader Joe's Chicken Gyoza.

Shrimp fried rice in the making

I used 6 oz of medium shrimp, chopped green onion, broccoli florets, and sugar snap peapods along with 2 eggs scrambled and 2 c. brown rice. Here's the finished product.

And finally...dinner is served.

I've decided I need to invest in some cute place mats to liven up my pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment