Monday, November 30, 2009

019. Shorty Post

My most recent Operation Beautiful contribution was posted today. Operation Beautiful is such an amazing movement! Seriously.

My whole day is off due to the fact that I overslept this morning. I re-set my alarm last night (after a glorious 4.5 day weekend!), but I forgot to turn it back on! Ooops! I ended up oversleeping about an hour and was late for work.

I promise a weekend recap and some photos when get home tonight. I wanted to get it done yesterday, but I got distracted by Bride Wars on TV.

Tonight Chris and I are heading out to his dad's house to help put up Christmas decorations. 'Tis the season! I always love going out to see his dad and step-mom. I'm planning to go for a run out there tomorrow morning and conquer the giant hill they live on!

No comments:

Post a Comment