Sunday, January 17, 2010

071. An Excess of Lazy

I've been having far, far too many lazy days recently. Last night I laid on the couch watching TV almost the entire day. While this is certainly okay every now and then, I was in seriously slacker mode last weekend as well. This is not okay.

Since I slacked off so much yesterday, I've got a ton of stuff to get done today.

So far I made it out for a 3.3 mile run, made and eaten breakfast, and taken Chris to work.

Before my run I ate a clementine to fuel myself up.
(See the painted nails, that was the one thing I managed to accomplish yesterday)

My run was miserable. I seriously need to get back into a routine with my running. I had to take several walking breaks in addition to the stop at my parent's house for a potty break. I clocked in at 47 minutes included my warm-up walk, cool-down walk, and my potty break. The run itself probably took 30 - 35 minutes.

After I got home I made egg scrambles and red potatoes for Chris and I.
My scramble included chopped red onion, spinach leaves, chopped broccoli, and some shredded Mexican blend cheese.

Here's what still needs to get done today.
  • Shower
  • Laundry
  • Cleaning my house
  • Blogs, blogs, blogs!
  • Meal planning (I finished while writing this blog.)
  • Grocery Shopping
  • Go to PetCo for some stuff for Hermione
  • Go to Kohl's (I have a 30% off coupon, and I pretty much always need new clothes.)
  • Pick Chris up from work at 5.
There will be plenty of posts to come later including my dinner plans for my 7 Day Vegetarian Challenge which starts today!

No comments:

Post a Comment