Wednesday, December 2, 2009

023. Feeling Better

I've still been feeling pretty awful today, but around 8:00 this evening, I really started to feel a heck of a lot better. My stomach isn't hurting nearly as much, and I actually wanted to eat!

I've been forcing myself to eat over the last two days because I've had zero appetite. I've stuck to the blandest foods I've got (toast, plain scrambled eggs, rice...lots of rice...) and until this evening they've still been upsetting my stomach. However, about an hour ago, I ate TWO bowls of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal!

Hopefully when I get up tomorrow I'll still be feeling good so I can make it in to work. I really hate having to take sick days.

For now though, I'm heading back to camp out on my couch watching Charmed Season 1 (Charmed is one of my top 5 TV shows of all time. I own all of the seasons, and it's been forever since I've watched them!), and drink some peppermint tea out of my super awesome Christmas mug!
Cheers!

1 comment: