Monday, December 21, 2009

038. Crazy Busy

I know I promised a recap of Nick and Nicki’s graduation and engagement last night, but I was so beat by the time I got home last night I didn’t have it in me to do anything but curl up under a blanket and watch a movie with Chris. I hope to be able to get that post up this evening. I’m not making any promises though. I’ve got so much to get done in the next three days.

(There should be pictures here, but my phone doesn't want to cooperate with me and Blogger so I'll add them when I get home.)

Here’s some highlights on my to-do list. (This is at least partially for my own reference/ sanity.)

Figure out the menu for Christmas morning breakfast/ brunch. Initially I invited my family over for Christmas morning brunch, but then we realized it would be far more practical for Chris and I to go to my parent’s house rather than the 5 of them coming to our place. Shortly after typing this up, but before actually posting it, I finalized my menu for Christmas day. Here it is:

Meal Planning and Grocery shopping. I’ve been really terrible lately when it comes to grocery shopping before the fridge and pantry are all but bare! I need to figure out the menu above first though. I also need to do this tonight! The closer we get to Christmas the crazier the grocery stores get!

Exercise!!!! I’ve been so lazy about my running/ working out lately. Right now the ringworm is a significant contributing factor as sweating seriously irritates it, but I was slacking way before that. I’d like to get in at least one run (maybe 2) and some yoga sessions. I also want to start doing some ab work again. I was doing really great with Whittle My Middle and then somewhere in the middle of the challenge, I just quit.

Finish Dan’s care package. I’m sending a care package to my friend Dan who’s currently in Iraq. He asked me to pick up add a couple more items so I need to go to Target and pick that stuff up. I also need to write a note/ letter to include (and print some pictures to send over). Finally I need to take the box to the post office to mail! I did learn that you only have to pay domestic postage rates to ship things to overseas military bases. This is great because you can ship a large flat rate box (any weight) for just $11.95!

Graduation/ Engagement Blog as mentioned above

No comments:

Post a Comment