Thursday, December 17, 2009

035. Today Just Keeps Getting Better

Lunch today was fantastic (though I now realize I totally forgot to photograph it.)

I had half of my tuna from last night left over so I made a really simple spinach salad from it. Sadly, I only had about 2 cups of spinach that hadn't gone bad. :(

  • 2c. baby spinach leaves
  • 1/2 my Sesame Seared Hawaiian Tuna from Tavern on Rush
  • 3/4c. frozen mixed berries (blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries)

The frozen berries were perfect because as they thawed they created their own "dressing" for the salad!

I just wish I had more spinach. It would have been a bit more filling.

The real excitment of the afternoon, however, is being the winner of Shannon's Musselman's giftbasket give-away! I am so one of those people that never wins anything (except a wakeboard handle at INT Nationals two years ago which was really helpful given all the wakeboarding I do...or not.) so I was super excited when I checked my email after lunch and saw Laura posted to my Facebook wall about having won the contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment